Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics Professional Formula Review

Dr Ohira's ProbioticsWith so much erratic information out there regarding health and health supplements it is no wonder most people simply throw their hands up in confusion. Weeding through it all can be so frustrating folks would rather forego a potentially excellent tool to enhance their health before having to sift through false claims and subpar products. Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics Professional Formula outweighs many of the competitors vying for your hard earned coin but are unable to deliver. Dr. Ohhira offers untainted ingredients produced under strict guidelines as well as impeccable conditions to create a powerful probiotic addition to the human body. It is a supplement that is capable of not only enhancing your health but just may be one of the most important systemic tools to prevent disease as well.

The Pros of Probiotics

There aren’t really any cons to taking probiotics other than investing in a below average formula. Probiotics are the ‘good bacteria’ each body needs to balance out the ‘bad bacteria’. Good bacteria should make up about 85% of the gut which is ground zero for optimal immune health. The remaining 15% should consist of bad bacteria which, believe it or not, is just as essential as the good. Within this good/bad environment these two worlds battle it out to maintain a symbiotic relationship that keeps the body continuing to work at its prime. Below are a few of the many benefits that taking probiotics on a regular basis can achieve:

  • Can help relieve diarrhea especially related to antibiotic use
  • May relieve irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
  • Could increase immune system function to fight colds and other conditions more effectively
  • May lower bad (LDL) cholesterol
  • Could decrease acne outbreaks especially if dairy is also removed from the diet

A Superior Blend

Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics Professional Formula (120 Capsules) combines some of the best probiotic sources available. It is a blend of twelve strains of live lactic acid bacteria derived from six wild fruits, two seaweeds, two herbs and 82 additional wild crops from organic plants, fruits and herbs. The formula is produced under natural temperature fermentation process that allows the bacteria to develop into its peak performance capability. The ingredients are bovine-free (sans animal products) and is delivered in a vegetarian friendly enteric-coated capsule. The way Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics Professional Formula is produced allows for a preservative-free recipe that requires no other additives and still remains able to avoid degradation as well as culture killing oxidization. In addition, no chemicals or chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides are used in production and the formula needs no refrigeration which is often required by other probiotics.

Adding Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics Professional Formula (120 Capsules) to your everyday routine could be an excellent health benefit choice. Taking one or two probiotic capsules once per day on an empty stomach with a full glass of room temperature water is the recommended dose. This allows the live cultures to make their way to the gut unimpeded by destructive digestive gastric juices.

Which probiotic supplement is right for you? Click here to see the best one we’ve found. 

About Veronica Davis

Veronica is from Ballwin, Missouri. She wanted to be a registered nurse until college, where she discovered her passion for writing about health and wellness. She studied nutrition and journalism and now she contributes to several publications including Nature's Health Watch which she also edits.

Speak Your Mind

*